| 2 comments ]

At the recent SAG Awards, Jenna wore a purple, jeweled, strapless Marchesa gown and beautiful silver accessories. She had her hair pulled in a low, side bun. Gosh, I'd love to do a cute side bun like that !

For makeup, she and her makeup artist Jennifer Pitt wanted to keep makeup fresh and natural looking, with an element of surprise. “Jenna likes to let her real skin show through,” said Jennifer. “With this colorful, glamorous dress, we felt a touch of drama to the eyes would be fun.”


FACE: To keep her skin fresh looking, I started out with shu uemura’s Depsea Hydrabilty Moisturizing Emulsion. I then applied a bit of shu uemura’s UV Under Base Fluid on her cheek bones, under her eyes and on her brow bones. I wanted to take advantage of the product’s smoothing effect and the light-reflecting particles to give her skin a flawless finish. For her foundation, I used the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. They have the amazing ability to be used either for light-weight coverage. Peachy tones look great with Jenna’s skin and went really well with her purple dress, so I used shu uemura’s Glow On blush in M Peach 44.

EYES: To get the look for her eyes, I used shu uemura’s new Eye Shimmer Duo in Glint Blue. The brown base and the blue silver seemed to complement her look and coloring perfectly. I used a dark plum eyeliner along the lash line for deeper definition. To keep the smoky eye fresh, and not too heavy, I decided to line the bottom lid with a soft taupe liner.

LIPS: On her lips I used the shu uemura’s Rouge Unlimited Supreme Shine lip colors. They have great pigments with a nice sheer coverage. I blended two colors to get the perfect shade for Jenna. I started with a base of Rouge Unlimited Supreme Shine in BG 943 (a pretty nude color) to define and moisturize her lips, and then I added a bit of Rouge Unlimited Supreme Shine in OR 520 (a peachy shade) to give her lips a pop of color.

BODY: To complete the look, we moisturized her arms, chest and back and applied Fluid Sheer #5 by Armani to give her skin the same radiant look that her makeup had.

Love,
Indian Girl

2 comments

preeti said... @ January 28, 2010 at 8:36 AM

I love Jenna Fischer! and I think she looked quite radiant and fresh for the SAG Awards...

Kt said... @ February 1, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Hi Indian Girl, I like how u breakdown the makeup of celebrties. I hope one day I can do makeup like a pro.Can u do the makeup breakdown for Jennifer love hewitt in Ghost wisperer plzz. i love how she does her eyes.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin