| 0 comments ]

Love - Mad Men ( though this season was a little blah) and love love love Christina Hendricks !

Inspiration:

“Effortless and chic: sheer satin eyes, pink milk-maid cheeks and a siren mouth. Christina’s dress has a sexy, yet soft look. We mirrored this with her make up. I love the contrast of the angelic, innocent face with the sexy edge of a strong mouth.”

How To:

PREPARE: I used shu uemura’s new Depsea Hydrability Moisture Cream. This cream seriously hydrates, yet disappears into the skin leaving the skin feeling fresh and smooth.

UNDEREYE: Lancôme’s Effacernes in Porcelain.

FOUNDATION: Applied minimal foundation, because Christina has nearly flawless skin. I used shu uemura’s Nobara Cream Cover Stick foundation.

BLUSH: I used shu uemura’s brand new Satin Radiant Stick Blush on the apples of the cheeks.

HIGHLIGHTER/EYESHADOW: I used Satin Radiant Stick in Highlight all over the eye (from lash line to brow) then swept it down to highlight the very peak of the cheekbones.

EYE LINER: To define and elongate the lashline, I used shu uemura’s Drawing Pencil in Black. Also, to open up the eye, I lined the inside rim of the eye with shu uemura’s Eye Light White.

LASHES: For luxurious lashes we added shu uemura’s Flare eyelashes in Black and finished with a coat of Ultimate Expression Mascara.

LIPS: I used shu uemura’s Rouge Unlimited #134

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin