| 1 comments ]

A little over a year back I wrote about my love for Julie Hewett's Camellia Lip Balm. Back then there was just one kind - natural. One year later there are two new munchkins joining the group ! Their names are rose - a see through pink tinted lip balm and ruby - a red tinted see through lip balm.

No points for guessing it forehand !

Since last Friday I haven't worn anything on my lips other than Ruby. An out and out red lipstick is hard to do everyday but a red lip balm of the sheerest kind is no problem at all ! And sheer juicy natural lips only gave me more incentive to try deeper shades on my eyes ! I have an everyday brown and a deep purple tutorial coming up !

Apart from the new colors the packaging is new too ! They are not only available in pots ($20) but are also available in palettes/pans ($18). I say go for the pan because the design is just gorgeous ! It almost looks like ivory on black wood - but its not ! Also its a lot more easier to use than the pot !

The old good things about the lip balm still apply - its organic , still contains camellia oils which is the closest there is to natural oil our skin produces and can be used on your face , nails, cuticles, elbows !

Love,
Indian Girl
PS : If you love the brand stay tuned because there is a lot lot more new goodies from them ! Check them out on their site

1 comments

Anonymous said... @ February 3, 2010 at 8:56 PM

Can we see a pic of how this looks on you?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin