| 0 comments ]

Few months back after having read on several magazine articles about Rosebud Salve I decided to get one and dragged my BFF into getting one too. I dint like it as much. I don't know if it was the fact that I got the mint rose balm but when ever I wore it, my lips broke went super dry. I had similar experience with Body Shop lip balms Though both gave a great shine the after effects were dry, chapped horrible lips. Since then I have stayed away from balms and stuck to my trustee Burts bee....

But after Burts Bee pulled the same trick on me I introduced my traumatized pucker to the Camellia Balm from Julie Hewett. THIS STUFF ROCKS !!! It is sooooo sheer and light that you feel like you have nothing your lips, except for a natural shine and super moisturized, juicy, kissable lips !

I have been using them on my rock hard, dry cuticles as well and they have never seen softer days before Camillia. Within an hour of applying the balm I could feel my cuticles turning much softer. The best part is that its not greasy at all and can be used on your eyes too ! The balm comes in a thick glass jar and looks a sheer orange color. It also comes in a stick form but I prefer the jar coz I use it on my face and fingers too. The ingredients include essential oils of Rose, Orange and Camillia. Camillia oil is an ancient beauty secret from China which is also the closest to human oil. No doubt I feel so naturally soft with this super balm !!

I have never been this excited about a lip balm before ! You can buy the balm at Julie Hewett

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin