| 8 comments ]

Today is the Indian Festival of Lights - Diwali. A lot us probably will be hosting parties or going to Diwali gathering at temples or elsewhere. No matter what am sure you're gonna get dressed to the tees and have loads of fun while you're at it !


Here are some eye makeup looks I did in the past that could come in handy if you're looking for something fancy to doll up your peepers. Just click on the look of your choice to see a list of products used and a tutorial on how to get the look !

As for the rest of your face if you want to do the glowy dewy look , I've got that covered as well. Click here to learn how I do my face for a glowy dewy look.









Love,
Indian Girl

8 comments

josie said... @ October 18, 2009 at 1:56 AM

what is diwali?

preeti said... @ October 18, 2009 at 7:12 AM

Happy Diwali to you! I hope u had fun!!

josie said... @ October 18, 2009 at 8:44 AM

im sorry if i sounded ignorant but i'm christian and from south india.nobody i nw celbrates diwali and in south india they dont celbrate diwali even if ur hindu..that y i asked

Ranjani said... @ October 18, 2009 at 8:11 PM

Lovely ideas! I did some cool diwali makeup this time around, want to see a pic? you'd be proud!! hehe

Unknown said... @ October 19, 2009 at 4:15 AM

Ooh I like the yellow one, number 5. And number 3.

Anonymous said... @ October 19, 2009 at 9:00 AM

Josie,
I'm not sure where you mean by south India but I'm guessing Kerala since you say you are Christian and majority of Christians are from Kerala in south India. Diwala AKA Deepavali is probably one the biggest festival for Hindus all over India, including south India.
Here's some information on it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diwali

Monika said... @ October 19, 2009 at 4:06 PM

I love the second look-purple. Lovely

naz said... @ August 14, 2010 at 1:41 PM

i have a dark skin color, what color should i put for my eyes?..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin