| 7 comments ]

Finally, after long. After Oh so long, I am posting a tutorial. I dont know what came over me today but I knew I just wanted to play with my brushes. And this is the result - a sexy taupe eye look. I love how it turned out ! The star of the look is Amaretto a beautiful taupey bronze shade by Jouer. MACoholics will call it a deeper version of Satin Taupe. I call it my new favorite sexy shade !

Forgive my inability apply the false lashes well. Its an art , I tell ya and I am not an artsy type.

Forgive that one unruly eye brow hair that just had to bend all the way and make itself more visible in the pictures.

Products Used and Description :

1. Apply concealer all over the lid and under the eyes.
2. Apply a beige / champagne cream shadow all over the lid.
I used Jouer - Cashmere
3. Apply a taupe shade all over the lid
I used Jouer Amaretto
4. Apply a black / dark grey shadow on the outer V, crease and blend.
I used Julie Hewett Black Chandelier
5. Apply a shimmery white shadow as a highlighter
I used the white shade from Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Storm Eye Palette
6. Apply a shimmery white shade on the inner corner to brighten the whole look
I used Nixie Ultra Pearl in Jupiter
7. Apply liquid eyeliner along upper lashline and a pencil liner in black along the lower waterline
8. Curl your lashes and apply Mascara
9. Apply false lashes.
I used Revlon Fantasy Lashes Self Adhesive Lashes
10. Along lower lash line add the taupe shad eon the inner half and the black on the outer half and blend.

That's it !




Finally one without the falsies. This is how I would wear it...


Love,
Indian Girl

7 comments

Bengaltiger said... @ July 29, 2009 at 5:37 AM

I wonder if you can swatch the Cashmere by Jouer on your hand for me. Thanks.
Mandy

Leher said... @ July 29, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Hi! I was wondering if you could give a few drugstore dupes for the eyeshadows you've used?

TIA!
Leher

Rupa said... @ July 29, 2009 at 1:11 PM

I just glanced at the look and fell in love with it....IG, I haven't even read the post yet :) Simply awesome look......
Didn't want to wait till I read the full post since then I'd start sulking about how these aren't available in India and how I lack color co-ordination skills ( else I would have tried finding alternatives , isn't it )

Kalmo said... @ July 29, 2009 at 3:24 PM

What a beautiful look! You have gorgeous eyes as well!

Anonymous said... @ July 30, 2009 at 5:37 AM

hi
i was wondering if you could post a photo of your whole face with the eye makeup as it is much easier to see the overall effect of it rather than being so zoomed in on it

Anita said... @ July 30, 2009 at 5:51 AM

hi
i was wondering if u cud suggest some nyx dupes for the same and wud u suggest this look for school.
thanks

Palak said... @ August 1, 2009 at 8:16 AM

hey Indian girl .. another Indian girl this side, too bad ..U dun live in INDIA :(
b'ful FOTD ..wd love to try dis look .. keep posting .. We look forward to it :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin