| 5 comments ]

If I had a penny for every time I heard someone say, purple was the best shade for brown eyes. I got brown eyes , true brown eyes and purple is good but what's great is blue.

Electric blue.

Anybody who thought brown eyes were boring will change their mind after this. I personally love brown eyes and its versatility ! I was born with it !


For this look I used the new Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner - Infinite. A gorgeous electric blue.
Never in the 25 year history of my eyes has the brown popped like this ! The blue combined with the nude eye pencil around the lower waterline just brightens up the whole eye area !

This is what I did. Applied my SKINN Orchid Gel Primer, Cover FX Concealer. Added a hint of peach along the crease. Peach is a great substitute for the regular browns on the crease for an effortless, easy look. Followed with some matte pink as a highlighter. Lined the upper lash line with the blue and the lower water line with a nude pencil, Julie Hewett Eyeliner - Omit. Because the blue is so strong, I wanted to keep everything else matte and simple. Finished with the brows and mascara.



Wasn't that simple !

Tell me what you think ! Doesn't blue look great against brown eyes ? Loves it !

Love,
Indian Girl

5 comments

It's Called Maintenance said... @ September 8, 2009 at 1:22 AM

You're right blue is great with brown eyes. I did a 4th of July look with a vibrant "sesame street blue" and it looked amazing. I also like green and bright yellow with brown eyes. I used to hate my brown eyes while grown up but you're right they are pretty versatile :)

suitablegirl said... @ September 8, 2009 at 4:10 AM

If I'm not going "natural", I always default to blue, for eye shadow. Recently, I've been having a lot of fun with green, too. Both pop on brown eyes. :)

*~mad munky~* said... @ September 8, 2009 at 10:30 PM

brown eyes are the best! i find emerald greens go wonderfully with brown eyes :o)

aBi said... @ September 9, 2009 at 6:51 AM

OMG! I couldn't believe how amazing the electric blue color looks on your brown eyes. Absolutely gorgeous!!

Anonymous said... @ December 6, 2009 at 1:27 AM

I love it!! I wish there were more tips for south asian girls instead of just having limited Bollywood looks .. which is great but still i'd love to see more styles and tutorials!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin