| 1 comments ]

Orange is a brilliant color. Its amazing how well it manages to warm and brighten one up ! I did tell you to learn to love it ! The best part about orange is that it works well with several skin tones. I particularly find it a lot more appealing on medium to medium dark and deeper skin tones. Really, its not a difficult color at all !

Check out how gorgeous Miranda Kerr looks. The orange on her lips and cheeks paired with very natural eye makeup looks stunning. Of course it helps to be Miranda Kerr !

Read a lot more recommendations on orange blushes and lipsticks here.




(Click to enlarge)

Love,
Indian Girl

1 comments

Jamilla Camel said... @ August 7, 2009 at 11:46 AM

I've got an orange kurta-style top by Label by Ritu Kumar in the same shade and I love it!

I wear it with my Shiseido OR418 lipstick!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin