| 2 comments ]

Another fresh review coming your way ! Today just after my shower I towel dried my locks and put the new Tressemme Simply No Frizz Spray Gel to test. I have always been a big fan of Tresemme. My BF swears by it ! This new product is just another feather in its cap of low price hair care products with salon results.

I have now come to terms with the fact that my hair has stopped being its own normal silky self and wants to act all dry and frizzy. Lets see how long this tantrum lasts. But I'm not giving up easily and Tresemme just made my fight against it so much more easier. Is that victory I see ? Hello....

This new gel is just super light and efficient. I only needed two squirts for my thick hair. Plus look at that bottle's design. I already feel like a professional ! I rubbed the product between my palms and gently distributed it through my hair. Next I blasted it with my hairdryer on low heat. The effect - same salon-like hair I had three weeks back except this time I got it in the comfort of my own home !

I really liked this gel way more than the Loreal Smoothing Cream . It adds shine to my hair, I need much lesser product than I did with Loreal and the bottle design is brilliant ! My only gripe is that the bottle is gonna last me a whole year - its big !

Later this week , I plan on putting Tresemme's New Body Sculpting Spray Gel to test. I really want some volume on top and lets see if it does the trick !

Price- $ 4.99 ( 8 FL OZ)
Purchase - Drugstores
Purpose - Control frizz and add shine to hair
Position

Love,
Indian Girl

2 comments

GAMERZHUT said... @ June 28, 2011 at 3:38 PM

Hi indian girl.i have wavy hair n do straightening vid hair straightener daily.can u suggest me good product that can hold straightening for whole day long..;p n ya loved ur blog

Anonymous said... @ January 11, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Where can I buy tresemme products in India?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin