| 2 comments ]

Take a look at this beauty. I laid my eyes on him a couple of weeks back at Macy's when the dearest MUA there left me alone to play with everything at their counter. One look at him and I feel hard. When he touched my lips...my kness buckled up like crazy. That's it I took him and ran home.

If you have mauve-pink undertones on your lips, you must try this lipstick. I don't think I need to talk about the buttery texture of Clinique's Butter Shine lipsticks but this shade hasn't gotten its share of love from the beauty lovers out there. A shade like this must be loved and cherished and kept from ever being discontinued. Its everything I wanted form MAC Viva Glam V and more !

I wanted to keep it from you and use it in my dewy face article, but I couldnt keep it a secret any longer. Forgive me I am in a rush. I will put up pics of him later. For now just adore him through these pics.

Love,
Indian Girl

2 comments

Crissy K said... @ July 22, 2009 at 9:02 AM

I love that shade too. I got it as a christmas gift and wore it to the end. Good thing Clinique has awesome prices too.

priya said... @ July 22, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Gorgeous on ur lips!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin