| 1 comments ]


Deconstruction : Isn't this SO right ! Nude makeup is like fingerprints. Each one of us need a different version of it and if we blindly go by the name of the product it only leads to disastrous makeup. Nude makeup collections and products popular for the nude look are a starting point but not the end of it. Only you can tell which is right for your skin tone and how much of it you need. As far as nude makeup goes, trust your instincts more than the Makeup Artist.

Coming to nude lipsticks, the lady at my Sephora is always pleased after slapping on a beige nude on me and calling it the "nude" look. Not me. It does not look natural on me. Neither did my concealer. I have a bunch of shades that I love to use when I want to go for a nude look - shades that make me happy, shades that are right for my skin tone in the right amount.

Love,
Indian Girl

1 comments

Jamilla Camel said... @ July 7, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Totally agree! I think that the most attractive makeup is the one that flatters your natural skintone. And that doesn't mean wearing no makeup at all--merely wearing enough to enhance your features....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin