| 4 comments ]


Simple ways in which I take care of my skin during the night. I thought I'd share mine with you and invite y'all to do the same !

WHY DO IT ?

Because when our bodies are at full resting state, the cells in our body are continuously renewing , bringing the newer cells to the surface and exfoliating the old ones. The over all effect will be brighter, healthy looking skin. Serums, moisturizers and gels help this rejuvenation process.

KEEP EM CLOSE

I am a lazy bum right before I hit the bed so the only way I will do a night routine is if I have the products right next to me. To help me follow a routine, I always keep a couple of moisturizers for my eyes and two for my face right next to my bed on my night stand. I wash my face late in the evening, so I usually don't wash it before I hit the bed. But if I am feeling like I should and don't want to, then I just use a wet wipe.

HAVE A VARIETY

I keep two types because on some days I feel like using a heavy cream and some times I wanna keep it light. If not for two have, at least one cream always next to your bed for your eye and for your face.

Few products I have on my night stand now are :

Biore Enliven Cooling Eye Gel
Lisa Hoffman Night Eye Serum
Biore Restore Skin Boosting Night Serum
Lisa Hoffman Day Cream
Aquafina Overnight Moisturizer

ITS NOT ALL ABOUT THE FACE

Well, that's it for the face. But my feet need extra attention during the winters. So I slap a thick butter cream on my footsies so they are on their way to softness ! I have been using Green By Nature Body Butter - its thick and creamy. Pull a sock over your feet to keep he cream from getting all over your wonderful sheets.

Whoz in your night army ? Do you have a favorite soldier ;)

Love,
Indian Girl

4 comments

fantastic said... @ December 19, 2008 at 12:08 PM

great blog! i like to use castor oil in place of eye cream at night..actually, oil period ;) it locks in so much moisture!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ December 19, 2008 at 9:43 PM

Hi Fantastic !

Thank you for sharing your tip! I love Castor oil too ! Have they worked their magic on your lashes yet ?

Faye of Best Eye Cream said... @ April 29, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Keep up the good works.

skin rejuvenation said... @ July 17, 2012 at 4:32 PM

The skin care information is totally innovative. I am sure it will probably help large number of people to clear their doubts. Nice work, please keep it up

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin