| 2 comments ]

More of organic beauty products for you ! I earlier introduced Green By Nature to you with their Lip Scrub. Today I bring to you more from the same line, to satisfy your craving for quality affordable organic products !

What is Green By Nature ?

"Green by Nature™ is an all natural bath and body care line, created with you and the environment in mind. All our products are over 95% natural, and free of parabens, sulfates, DEA, petroleum, propylene glycol, sacchrine, dioxin, and phthalate."

"Each Green by Nature™ product contains a unique blend of 6 bio-renewable ingredients: grapefruit seed extract, shea butter, pistachio oil, aloe leaf extract, rosehip oil and beeswax."

Green by Nature Lip Glaze ($4.99) :


I tried their Lip Glaze in Cherry Mint. Though I am never a fan of cherry anything other than the fruit itself , I was surprised I did not mind this one at all. I guess it is because the cherry flavor is mild and combined with mint it becomes very subtle.The lip glaze has no color , it is clear and has a very sweet taste. The formula reminds me a lot of Co. Bigelow lip glosses but these ones are better in that they are not as thick and don't sit on your lips like gooey sticky glosses. It spreads easily and keeps my lips soft, hydrated and I don't have to worry about any harmful chemical !! You will love these if you are looking for minty, sweet tasting light glosses.

Green by Nature Lip Polish (3.99) :


I tried the lip polish in Ice and Cinnamon. Ice is a super frosty color that I think will look awesome on very very light skinned women. Cinnamon on the other hand is a pretty red with a hint of gold.I found that layering Ice over Cinnamon created a very pretty effect. You must try it ! These lip polishes are like butter. They glide on my lips infusing it with loads of minty freshness. The paper on top of the tube makes it a for a messy packaging but the long tubes are pretty. For $3.99 these are so worth it. If you are fan of Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers ( love Watermelon !), you will love these too. But if you don't like mint, stay away :)

Green by Nature Total Body Wash (8.99) :


I love foam. I have mentioned this before and I am gonna tell it again. I don't feel good in the shower unless I see loads of foam lathered up on my body and my hair. Given that, the body washes were hard for me to like. They do not foam much. They do a good job at cleaning but for me, it wasn't fun using them. However, they work great as hand wash for me. I love the mint green tea scent - its subtle and makes me feel like my hands are clean and fresh !

Green by Nature Body Butter ($11.99):

The Body Butter in Banana Shea was a surprise winner for me. I hate the smell of Shea and banana to me is good only as a fruit so I cringed the moment I saw Banana Shea. Still I opened the jar and slowly smelt it ....and I dint mind it at all ! In fact I liked it. Its not the regular shea or the regular banana smell. May be its some exotic banana because it smells pretty good ! I think I also felt a little vanilla scent somewhere in there.The butter is thick and perfect for long and dry winter nights. They work great on my heels too ! Before hitting the bed I shower and then slather some of this all over my body and feet only to wake up feeling soft and itch - free.

Overall Green By Nature is a great brand to try if you are looking for quality Organic, Natural , Paraben and Sulfate free beauty products at affordable prices. I do hope they expand their line in the future to accommodate a lot more flavors and scents. Some flower scents would be great for me! Lavender ...Hmmmm.....

Read more on Green by Nature and their products here

Love,
Indian Girl

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ November 14, 2008 at 5:11 AM

I can't have flavored lip balms. I like them off... eeeew so gross, I know! :P

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ November 14, 2008 at 9:52 PM

LOL ! I know exactly how u feel, I have a similar reaction to Dr. Peppers. Only flavor I can stand is mint , I guess...or anything that is super subtle !

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin