| 0 comments ]

I have a cute palette to show you ! Its small, handy, perfect for purse / travel and has everything you need for a complete look ! Ain't that awesome !

The Match Books are complete face look kits form Tinte Cosmetics. It consists of two eye shadows, one cream eyeliner, one lip color , one lip gloss and 2 brushes . One is a lip brush and the other a dual ended eyeshadow / eyeliner brush.


The look you create with this palette will be a soft, romantic one. It works great for work too, as nothing is too bright or gawdy. They are neutral browns for the eyes and a pink- mauve on lips. Check out this look I put together with the palette. The cream eyeliner is super creamy and very easy to apply. I was not a big fan of the eyeliner brush provided with the kit so I used my own, but the lip brush good ! The blush is awesome. I normally don't go for pink blushes but this one has a hint of wine with pink and very little shimmer giving me a lightly blushed look.


Two other Match Books available as of now are the Natural Beauty and Smokey Eyes. I really want to try the smokey eye kit because I guess I could carry the Blushing Beauty for day, the Smokey Eye one for night and I'll be done !

Get your Match Book here. Its mid week , hang in there and it'll be weekend soon !

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin