| 3 comments ]

Come Nov 3, the four divas of our generation will fight out for the chart topper spot by releasing their songs this same day. As much as I love Britney, this time my vote goes to Leona Lewis. I cant stop dancing ( jumping on my bed) listening to Hope you will forgive me ...Oh Ho Ho...



The four songs fighting for the top spot will be :

Leona Lewis - Forgive Me
Britney Spears - Womanizer
Christina Aguilera - Keeps Getting Better
Beyonce Knowles - If I were a Boy

Who will win, you decide.

3 comments

Anonymous said... @ October 29, 2008 at 5:29 AM

I really love britney... well I don't love her music but I love the fact that she has made such an awesome comeback when everybody had given up on her. But man can that Leona Lewis siiing! Love her.

Oh btw, I got the lotions yesterday. I can't wait to try them out! :D Especially the one for mental clarity when I am studying tonight, hehe =) Thanks again Indian Girl!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ October 29, 2008 at 5:33 AM

LOL ! You are so cute ! I do hope you get all the mental clarity you need :)

Coming to Britney, I am so proud of her too ! Leona is the bomb ! I used to really like the old school Mariah Carey ...I dont like the Mimi as much. Leona reminds me of the sweet old Mariah !

Anonymous said... @ October 29, 2008 at 10:36 AM

Yeah! The new mimi is just strange, lol :P All her videos are the same now.. just her wiggling around on camera! Ick :P

I was living in England when Leona Lewis was on X Factor and I always predicted she was gonna win, hehe =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin