| 2 comments ]

I cant think of anything better to post as my 101st post. This is a song from the Discovery Channel called I love the whole world / Boom De Yada. Some of you might have seen it already...I caught it on youtube only yesterday. Its bloody brilliant!!! Gives me sheer joy just listening to all those people singing a line or two about the world , what they love about it! Well....I love the whole world..Its such a brilliant place!!

Sometimes when I think about whats happening with the world, I really feel like letting everything go and working with Greenpeace. All I do for now is support them.

What do you say is your favorite part about this world...the mountain ? the ocean? The wind...flowers...animals....or is it just the whole world ?

Enjoy!




Lyrics:

Lyrics:
I love the mountains,
I love the clear blue skies,
I love big bridges,
I love when great whites fly
I love the whole world,
And all its sights and sounds,

Boom dee odda, boom dee odda,
Boom dee odda, boom dee odda

I love the oceans,
I love real dirty things,
I love to go fast,
I love Egyptian kings,
I love the whole world,
And all its craziness.

Boom dee odda,boom dee odda,
boom dee odda,BOOM dee odda

I love tornadoes,
I love arachnids,
I love hot magma,
I love the giant squids,
I love the whole world,
It's such a brilliant place,

Boom dee odda, boom dee odda



Love,
Indian Girl

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ July 3, 2008 at 10:46 PM

Hi ...I love the clip! Thanks for posting it!

Anonymous said... @ July 4, 2008 at 1:06 AM

congrats on your 101th post..keep em' comin....heard the song for the first time...really is beautiful...u bet the world is brilliant!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin