| 7 comments ]

The four new shades recently added to the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil family

Binge - Metallic Navy Blue
Crash - Deep Plum with Silver Glitter
Mildew - Deep Grass Green
Oil Slick - Black with Silver Glitter

Love all four shades - they work extremely well with my medium skin tone and they will look awesome on light and deeper skin tones too ! Overall very easy, very versatile shades.


Binge is a navy blue that works well when applied along lash line but stays on the water line for approximately 0.35 seconds. The shade is slippery and slides off from the waterline onto lash line where it will lay comfortably all day long. I used it on my Avatar movie makeup look.

Crash - gorgeous. gorgeous. gorgeous. It looks great with my brown eyes and I get the feeling it will be even better on girls with green eyes. The silver glitter gives it a little more punch that a regular plum liner. The glitter is not invisible.

L to R : Binge, Oil Slick, Mildew, Crash

Mildew - the shade I see myself using the most. Try it and you will agree that a combo of brown eyes + green liner is better than Bacon + scrambled eggs ! If you are new to colorful eyeliners get this one.

Its subtle, its fun
its not black or brun

read fun as foon and it'll rhyme.

Oil Slick - the only way grease is ever sexy...other than when its on a hot auto mechanic on TV with killer abs.

However, hot auto mechanics with killer abs and sexy grease are a myth. They dont exist in real life.

Oil Slick slips off from the water line too but it has the perfect texture and color to do a smokey eyeliner look. Just line your upper and lower lash line with it and gently run your ring finger over it to smudge it out for a super sexy look ! The glitter again is not super subtle . It is not micro glitter. It will be noticed.

I'll have a look with with it soon. Its gonna be my birthday dinner look - 5 more days to go and I am not openly excited about turning 26.

Love,
Indian Girl

7 comments

preeti said... @ January 6, 2010 at 6:10 AM

I gotta check these out...i love crash!

Tanveer said... @ January 6, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I so love these colors! I loved the earlier UD eyeliners too and so so wish these wld retail in India!

Anonymous said... @ January 6, 2010 at 3:06 PM

are these anything like those colored rimmel liners?

zara said... @ January 14, 2010 at 11:42 AM

i love this blog :) soo many good ideas and products to try!
i found that some of the prestige eyeliners i have are really similar to these, if you're looking for a bargain.
but i got crash and its BEAUTIFUL, and prestige doesnt really have a color match!

vijaya said... @ April 7, 2010 at 11:22 PM

Hi,
Thanks so much for the review, you have a great blog here.
with the ud sale on I was looking to pick up some of these new colors.
I already have the rockstar,stash and bourbon which I love and are my everyday staples
and it really helps to know how they work on a Indian skin tone.
I will probably get the binge, crash and mildew.
mildew/stash and rockstar/crash look very close in color, what do you think?


Vijaya

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ April 8, 2010 at 1:38 AM

Hi Vij !

I don't have rockstar but I've tried it. Crash is similar in color but loaded with sparkles. I love the color but the sparkles sometimes irritate me when they don't come off or get in my line of vision. Mildew is very petty yellow green ! Stash is way darker than Mildew.

Unknown said... @ November 7, 2010 at 4:30 PM

hey, can ne1 tell me where do i get UD products in mumbai ? hv heard a lot abt them n really want 2 try it out...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin