| 5 comments ]

A couple of days back my friends and I had this brilliant idea to go watch Avatar movie in 3D IMAX. I was pretty darn sure we wouldn't get tickets but my friends were pretty darn sure we would. We would one hour before the show started at that !

I had this super cute blue shimmery shirt that I hadn't worn yet and decided to wear it with my cowboy jacket, jeans and my favorite boots. I took time and did this eye look with a taupe and shimmery blue. Lots of blue , its Avatar movie after all !

We reach the movie theater and of course its sold out ! We got back home, wasted a bottle of champagne playing with it and booked tickets online. Tonight I'll finally (hopefully) see the movie !

Before we left I managed to take a couple of pics to share with y'all !


Products Used & Description

1. Apply concealer all over eyes and under eyes
I used Julie Hewett Creamy Omit Concealer

2. Apply a taupe shadow all over the lid
I used Clinique Eyeshadow Quad - Bamboo Pink

3. Apply a shimmery blue shadow along the outer corner and blend it into the crease moving upwards and outwards.
I used Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Goddess

4. Run a blue pencil eyeliner along the upper lashline, lower lash line and waterline.
I used Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Binge.
It works great along the lash line but not on the waterline. It is too slippery and vanishes in less than 0.43 seconds on the waterline.

5. Do your brows and apply mascara
I used Julie Hewett Eye Shadow in Vita - the best shade of color for my brows !
The picture was taken before I applied mascara. I used Smashbox DNA Mascara later.

6. On my lips I paired this look with a tiny dab of Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss Stick in Wild Plum

Any idea on what look I should do for the movie tonight ? Just a blue smokey ? Or may be something light...

My brows look a bit thicker don't they ? I've been growing them and have laid off the tweezing for a while.

Love,
Indian Girl

5 comments

soos said... @ January 4, 2010 at 4:33 AM

IG: you'll be spending 2.6 hours IN THE DARK, so dress comfortably and warm - preferably something that will hide butter flavor oil stains, should you have an unfortunate popcorn mishap.

If the movie could have been .6 hours shorter I would have liked it better. There is only so much running-through-the-jungle-and-falling a person can stand before it becomes tiresome. And I am so glad I chose to see the non-3D, non-IMAX version.

I enjoy seeing your EODs. Happy New Year!

Unknown said... @ January 4, 2010 at 5:29 AM

You're gonna like it! It's a bit like a Disney princess movie...you know, guy falls in love with girl, love conquers all kinda thing.

But overall it really makes you think. Kinda reminds me of the thing that happened with the Arabs, how Lawrence of Arabia was sent by Britain to become friends with them, but was really out to get them--then regretted his actions when it was too late. Even down to the part with the betrayal letter...
If you've studied the whole Palestinian thing you'll know what I'm talking about..
And also kinda like what happened with the Native Americans and the British. Hmm..
Super interesting.

Ok im talking too much..it's a makeup blog after all! Have fun girl!

Anonymous said... @ January 4, 2010 at 12:01 PM

What shade of omit concealer do you use?

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said... @ January 4, 2010 at 12:48 PM

I love the look!!! It's beautiful and subtle at the same time!
XoXo

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ January 18, 2010 at 1:26 AM

Hi Anon

The concealer shade is medium #2

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin