| 0 comments ]

Is it a lipstick ? Is it a gloss ? It is a little bit of everything. Take a little lipstick and a little gloss and you get a Gloss Stick ! The idea is totally fab especially for lipstick lovers like me. Who doesn't hate the heavy, sticky feeling of glosses. Yet, we put up with it in the name of vanity. At the same time some lipsticks are pretty drying and provide no moisture at all. A mixture of the two was the answer to all our woes !

The Pure Gloss Sticks ($18.50) are ultra creamy and are made with the 3D Optic Pearl Technology to create the illusion of fuller lips. You will see in the lip swatches that they have this wet shine look - so pretty , so moisturizing ! They are available in 12 beautiful shades that cover pinks, mauve, reds, corals and more. Product apart, the packaging is nothing short of dope . I like that I can see the color on the tube without having to look at the label. This is very important when you have a huge drawer full of lipsticks that are stocked in no particular order ( or no order). Plus the slim tube design makes for easy and controlled application.

I tried them in two shades - Orange Poppy and Wild Plum. Orange Poppy looks like a bright orange in the tube but on the lips it comes off looking very warm and inviting. Pair it up with peachy cheeks and may be a winged eyeliner for an understated glamor. Wild Plum is a very pretty plummy shade with a dash of deep pink. I am glad I got it coz I don't have any shade like this in my stash. I'd pair it with a mauve blush and some highlighter for day and night.


Read more on Estee Lauder Pure Gloss Sticks here

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin