| 6 comments ]

Love Zoe's makeup at the Critics Choice Awards ! It is light on the cheeks , lips and a lot more festive on the eyes ! She was great in Avatar !


Eyes : Apply a matte brown shadow ( MAC Soft Brown) on your entire lid and blend it with a bit of peach (MAC Tete-A-Tint) on the outer corners. Over the shadow dab a layer of eye safe gold glitter or use a shimmery gold creme shadow like Julie Hewett Shimmie - Cleo. Complete the look with eyeliner along the upper lash line, waterline and loads of mascara or false lashes. Don't forget grooming the brows.

Cheeks : A sheer pink creme blush
Rec : Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Cheek Tint - Sheer Raspberry or you can try the new MAC Cremesheen blush - Florida

Lips : A sheer raspberry pink
Rec : Smashbox Lip Gloss - Tease

Love,
Indian Girl

6 comments

Anonymous said... @ January 17, 2010 at 12:27 PM

she is georgeous, thanks for doing this! im her skin tone and love her lip color but any sheer lipgloss comes out looking clear on me since my lips are so pigmented. is there a comparable lipstick to the smashbox?

Divija Reddy said... @ January 17, 2010 at 9:32 PM

Hello my dear, how r u?

She luks gorgeous n freaking slim ;) such a natural luk! easy peasy break down, dear! thnq very much for that!

preeti said... @ January 18, 2010 at 12:58 AM

She looks positively radiant and so glowy. I know you have done a tutorial on how to obtain dewy skin...but it is so difficult for me to get that nice glowy complexion...

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ January 18, 2010 at 1:01 AM

Hi Anon !

This is one has a good amount of pigment - its not called a sheer gloss. It is part of their long wear collection so I have a good feeling ti will show up. I have pigmented lips too and this one gives good color on me ! But if this Smashbox one doesnt the Bobbi Brown Raspberry is great on lips !

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ January 18, 2010 at 1:01 AM

Hi Divija !

Sure !

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ January 18, 2010 at 1:06 AM

Hi Preeti !

I know what you mean. Makeup only does so much and makup does almost nothing if skin isnt great. I bet she has gorgeous skin to begin with. I mean you can always tell the difference between glowy natural skin and glowy skin that comes form a bottle of highlighter ! Not like the latter is bad.But I tell you the weeks when I have been careful with my skin, exfoliated very regularly - my skin glows. Half the time, I leave my house I have zero makeup on and these are the day when my skin is lookin great on its own. What they tell about cleansing , exfoliating and moisturizing is 100% true !

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin