| 1 comments ]

Leighton looks so effortlessly chic here, doesn't she !

Love the smudged eyeliner eyes, the glossy pink cheeks and the deep pink lips.

When I do something similar on me ( MAC NC 40), I use one of my two favorite pink blushes & pair it with Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Cheek Tint in Sheer Raspberry / Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Tint in Popsicle on my lips. The cheek tint works great for cheeks as well (duh) !

Either Leighton scrubbed her face very well for the shine on her cheeks or she probably used a creme blush. For a similar effect with a cream blush try Illamasqua Cream Blush - Dixie.

Love,
Indian Girl

1 comments

Leolina said... @ January 3, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Hi! I was wondering what she used on her eyes? Any suggestions?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin