| 3 comments ]


Face Cleanser - Chick Pea Flour + Turmeric + Yogurt
Body Cleanser - Chick Pea Flour + Turmeric + Yogurt
Face Moisturizer - Olive Oil on a damp face
Night Face Mask Before Sleep - Cold, creamy plain yogurt
Night Face Moisturizer - None
Body Moisturizer - Continued cheating with the organic moisturizer.

Are you going natural with me, this week ? If not, you're welcome to join in anytime ! Here is a list of everyday products to get you started !

Previous Days
Day 1

Love,
Indian Girl

3 comments

Madhuri said... @ September 5, 2009 at 1:00 AM

Chick pea flour + yoghurt + haldi is an awesome mask as well.. I also add a few drops of lemon juice. My skin feels super soft after that.. Did you wear it on as a mask or just cleanser? How often do you think this mask can worn? Twice a week? Daily?

Thanks IG!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ September 5, 2009 at 2:18 AM

Hi madhuri !

Yes it does ! I wrote a post on it here
http://anindiansmakeupmusings.blogspot.com/2008/12/indian-beauty-secret-at-home-face-mask.html

I use it both mask and cleanser depending on what I want and time. As a mask I think 2 - 3 times a week should be okay.

preeti said... @ September 5, 2009 at 2:40 AM

Body cleanser - Chick pea flour, yoghurt, lemon juice & turmeric
(Do you feel a little icky after using this mixture???)

Face cleanser - Oil Cleansing Method
The best thing about OCM is that I don't feel the need to use a moisturizer after cleansing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin