| 0 comments ]

Y'all know I love oatmeal , right ?

No ?

Well, I do. And if you don't, then you've got to check out my Breakfast Oatmeal Recipe here. Its a power packed super yumm breakfast !

Since this is my daily routine I usually have huge boxes of Oatmeal ready in my kitchen and am always looking for new ways to use it up. This is a tip I got recently from Skyy Hadley of As “U” Wish Nail Spa.- A Meals For The Heels Mask. Loves the name ! And, it uses my Oatmeal !

This Is What We Do

Take one cup of regular oatmeal and 1/2 cup of regular milk and heat up over the stove, stir until cooked. Add sugar to thicken the mixture, and then let it cool off a bit. When the mix is thickened, apply to your feet.

Leave the mask on for about 5 - 10 minutes.

The oatmeal soothes dry, itchy or irritated skin, while the sugar acts as an exfoliant to help get rid of dry and dead skin cells. Finish off with pure shea butter as a moisturizer and you’re all set.

I am a total slacker when it comes to feet. I wash it regularly (OCD -ly) but don't pamper it as often. Must get working on that. Plus isn't this a good addition to our Natural Week !

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin