| 3 comments ]

Hiya Ladies !!

Happy Sunday ! I hope you got a good 11 hour sleep. Or 12...I'm not saying I did ...but may be ...c'est possible.

Tell me did ya notice the new 4P's at the end of each post ? I started rating the products coz most of you said you would like it in the poll we had earlier. Is it helping ?

Right now I drooling nonstop over the Smashbox Fall 2009 Reign Collection. That lip pencil is Gawgussss as is the Monarch Eye Shadow Palette ! In fact I am thinking of taking this stuff for my vacation next weekend to the beaches of TX. I even plan on getting some fake tan on before I go. I wanna show off golden even tanned legs, man ! Do you have any tips for a first time tanner ( is that a word ?) .

And Ooh Ooh ...I've mastered contouring. Okay "mastered" might be exaggerating it but hey, that's me. I exaggerate my contouring abilities.

Ooh, look what I found. Killer Smokey eye alert !!!

(Click to enlarge)
And sorry it took me so long but here is my most requested Breakfast Oatmeal recipe.

I have this special thing I came up with . Its called the V MIX. Why ? Partly coz its my mix and partly...True Blood's special- " V ". The V Mix works great with oatmeal, cereal, as topping over ice cream and in salads !! Plus its super healthy.

V Mix

Dried Cranberries
Raisins
Pecans ( Hello...its TX !!)
Sliced Almonds
Walnuts
Dried Apricots

All these are chopped into tiny pieces. I use scissors to cut the fruits and the nuts, you get the chopped ones at the stores.

Breakfast Oatmeal Recipe

V Mix - 1/4 cup
Instant Oatmeal - 1/2 cup
Post Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal - 1/4 cup (optional)
Flax seeds - 1tsp
Milk - 1/2 cup
Sugar / Splenda - 1 tsp

Put all the ingredients into a bowl and work it in the microwave for 2 and 1/2 minutes. Done.

Lemme know if you try it. I'm sure you'll love it and think of me fondly every morning. And remember to store all dried fruit in the refrigerator.

Random Sundays

Sundays are great ! I post loads of randomness and can only hope you enjoy reading and hearing from me. Keeping up with the random theme , here's some more internet randomness.
Check this video out ! I laughed for 5 minutes straight. HILARIOUS !! A true celebration of love, friendship and loads of happiness !



Love,
Indian Girl

3 comments

Kalmo said... @ July 27, 2009 at 2:51 AM

It sounds like you eat very healthy! I love oatmeal, it's so easy to spice it up with ingredients like you just demonstrated. Your recipes sounds very tasty!

The video is so cute!! Their marriage is off to a wonderful start. :)

zaini said... @ July 27, 2009 at 6:48 AM

me not a big fan of oatmeal but ur recipe sounds delicious with the dry fruits n all...will give it a try

Varuna said... @ July 27, 2009 at 6:59 AM

Hey!!
I really like ur blog, great product reviews, suggestions and make up ofcourse. i visit ur blog daily and i nvr get tired even reading ur old posts.
Good job...
Hey can you do makeup tutorial for this look(pic u posted).
take care
Varuna

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin