| 0 comments ]

Stila Lip Glaze has been a favorite of makeup lovers all over for a a long time and so has been their cult classic shade Kitten. This Fall Stila combined the two and came out with the uber pretty Stila Lip Glaze in the shade Kitten !

While Kitten Eyeshadow is more a pink champagne, the kitten gloss is a bit more on the warm side with its flecks of golden beige. I personally think its a great addition to the Kitten family and I love the move away from champagne. I don't think I'd like champagne colored lip glosses but gimme a sparkling gold- pink and I'm all over it ! The feel of the gloss is light, not sticky and really just a perfect on the go kinda product. The shade also works very well over most lipsticks to add a hint of shine.


However, I have always wished Stila would add a little more of the product into the tube. Just a few more oz and I'll give it a 10 on 10 !

Price - $22
Purchase - Ulta, Sephora, Stila.com
Purpose
- Sparkling Lip Gloss
PositionLove,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin