| 2 comments ]

Yea, that's the best description I could come up with. And yea, its all that !

I love how models get their eyes looking all glossy and wet on the runways. They probably use Vaseline or oil. In everyday life imagine either of those on your lids !!! Two words - NO WAY !

No way am I making my lids any more oily than they are. So I came up with my own version of the Glossy Wet Looking Sexy Bright Eye Look. All I did was this. I applied Julie Hewett Shimmy in Goldie all over the lid concentrating on the inner corner to help brighten the eye area. Apply a nude or white pencil along the lower lash line (don't over do this part). I think I used N.Y.C white eyeliner pencil. Follow up with some mascara.


Love,
Indian Girl

2 comments

Jamilla Camel said... @ July 2, 2009 at 11:21 AM

I love this look on you! It's a nice alternative to the heavily lined approach!

Anonymous said... @ July 2, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Love it!
How long does it stay?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin