| 0 comments ]

Good Morning Ladies !

Starting this Monday I will share with you one amazing beauty tip just to brighten the week up ! Under the tip scroll I'll add a small 'Deconstruction' on how the tip worked for me. You can then try it through the week and let me know how it helped !
If you have any beauty tips of your own to share, leave them in the comments below and I'll feature them in the coming Mondays ! Its all about sharing and caring :)


Deconstruction : I have been practicing this tip for a week now and think its a great way to avoid too much color on my brows. I start at the middle and fill the outer half of my brows first . I then use the left over brow powder to fill in the inner half. With this application method, I find it easier to make my arch more visible and my brows more shapely.

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin