| 0 comments ]


I remember as teen I was super scared of all the pimples my friends were developing on their faces. Thankfully I did not have huge breakouts but that did not stop me from taking all the precautions I could. I was more anal about changing pillow cases than my mom was and religiously carried two towels into the shower - small one for face and a regular one for body. Mom, sis and I, had our Sunday afternoon family mud mask sessions when we would call my cousin who would then mix herself some of it for herself ! I sat thinking of those fun times and probably about how these prevented me from severe teenage acne breakouts. This is list of 10 steps that helped me. Lets spread the word ! No body wants acne . What do you do to prevent it ?


STEP 1 : Wash your face with a gentle gel cleanser. Avoid cream cleansers if you are prone to breakouts

STEP 2 : Pat dry your face with a clean towel. Use a separate towel for face and for your body.

STEP 3 : Apply a light oil -free moisturizer with Salicylic Acid.

STEP 4 : Apply Acne Spot Treatment over preexisting acne.

STEP 5 : Use a mud mask or a fullers earth mask once a week.

STEP 6 : Exfoliate in the shower using a gentle face scrub at least twice a week.

STEP 7 : Go for Oil - Free Makeup Products as often as possible.

STEP 8 : Change sheets and pillow cases often

STEP 9 : Pay attention to the food you eat and the products you use. Only you can decide what is causing a reaction on your face. Stay away from what you think is bad for you.

STEP 10 : Do not pop zits. They only lead to more zits and scars.

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin