| 5 comments ]

and probably don't need to...

1. I love using fancy cutlery everyday.
And on fancy days. And daily. And on special days.

2. I will wear my new shirt or my new pair of pants, as many times as possible until I get another new one to replace this new one.
The old new one now becomes the old one and the new new one remains the new new one.

3. I eat oatmeal every morning for breakfast
I make killer oatmeal every morning. Just ask me for the recipe and I'll give it to you. Just like that ! No catch here ! I love telling people what I eat. You must follow me on twitter for that. In fact you must follow anyone on twitter for this sole reason.

4. I read like crazy. Scratch that. I read chick lit like crazy.
I love Sophie Kinsella and Madeleine Wickham. Huh, you caught that ! Very Good !

5. I am Indian

Okay so that's four things you didn't know about me. I bet you knew the story about the new shirt becoming old shirt when the new new shirt came along; thanks to my nick - New Shirt/Old Shirt Girl. The one I proudly use to sign off under every post.

So go on, tell me something about you. You know you want to...

Love,
Indian Girl

5 comments

Anonymous said... @ June 18, 2009 at 5:11 PM

hahaa...you just sounded like Gossip Girl!

I LOVE chick lit as well! And I know you know Madeline Wickham and Sophie Kinsella are the same!! I love love love the Shopaholic series...its the story of my life!

P.S: Now you know my guilty pleasure is seeing Gossip Girl ;-)

XOXO
-M

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said... @ June 18, 2009 at 8:31 PM

Would love your oatmeal recipe! I was in an oatmeal cook during the winter months and now I'm back to cereal.

Nosh said... @ June 18, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Yay! Cooking tutorial please =)

hmmm, I am not that exciting... I'll think of 5 and get back to you =P

josie said... @ June 19, 2009 at 1:56 AM

i love reading books too and i read a lot of romance novels.LOL...can't help it....guess im a terrible romantic at heart.............one of my fav author is sherriyln kenyon..u would lover books...like dark hunter series..its a cross between vampire and mythology.LOVE IT....and her lords of avalon if u like history like moi.......

Anonymous said... @ June 19, 2009 at 3:26 AM

Please share that oatmeal recipe! I eat the sugar free instant kind everyday, usually with berries and nuts or apples and cinnamon in the winter.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin