| 1 comments ]

These are the products I took on my trip . I'd like to think that I am very good at packing for trips. I think it through and carry as less as possible. Another reason to love multifunctional products. I knew I'd be camping and hiking which doesn't require me to look the least bit glamorous. All I'd need would be sunscreens and face mists to keep me cool. Everybody there had face mists. You'd see the girls whip it outta their bags and their friends taking their glasses off so the girl could spray it all over their faces. Cute !

Technically I did not need the lipstick but I was SO loving the orange poppy color on my lightly tanned skin that I kept using it. I took the foundation and eyeliner for just in case purpose but no case came up where I had to use it. The Biore Skin Preservation line was my pick because the packaging is awesome. The pumps can be closed easily and no product leaks out. The Aquafina Gel is awesome at taking all the dirt off without drying much - heavy duty stuff.

You know my love for the new Clinique Sunscreens. They continued to work their charm. The Coppertone Ultraguard SPF 50 is a great pick for these trips where its okay to look a little bit oily. I used this on my legs and hands. They sink in very well and does not leave a white film. This is important coz you will be clicking pictures nonstop.They are a bit oily sometimes but that's okay. The best part is that it holds up very well with all the sweat. The Clinique face Cream is a tad bit, not so great here. It sometimes runs off with the sweat. But I like that the Clinique one doesn't have any scent to it. They ask you not to carry any products with strong fragrance as it might attract the animals !

I carried all the products in one of those plastic zipped bags in which you get bed linens. They are a good size, strong and have a zip ! Save those form the next time you buy linens.

Bath & Beauty Products :
Aquafina Shower Gel
Biore Skin Preservation Face Wash Gel
Coppertone Ultraguard SPF 50 Sunscreen
Clinique SPF 30 Body Creme
Clinique SPF 30 Face Creme
Aquafina Face Mist
Biore Skin Preservation Hard Day's Overnight Face Moisturizer
Boscia Jujube Rejuvenist Whipped Body Creme
Alterna Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner sachets
Olivella Hand Wash sachets
Biore Facial Wipes
Hair ties and hair bands
Hair brush
Hand Sanitizers ( Purell/ Germ X)

Makeup Products:
Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss stick in Orange Poppy
Prescriptives Exhilarating Lip Color - Papaya
Snog Lip balm
Milani Eyebrow Pencil
Susan Posnick Mineral Foundation
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero

Dont forgte the insect repellents. Carry an umbrella. You'll probably get the same funny reaction from your fellow hikers but unlike them you wont feel the heat as much ! You need not over do it like I did. I wore a wide brimmed hat and carried an umbrella :p

Love,
Indian Girl
PS: I would have put up pics but I put all the products back in their places yesterday :(

1 comments

Ria said... @ May 28, 2009 at 1:53 AM

Hi Indian Girl! Loved the photos from your trip.
I have a question about packing mineral makeup for travel. I use the Bare Escentuals mineral makeup and every time I pack them in my make-up bag they end up messy and the powder spills out when I open them again. Is there any easy way to pack powder makeup?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin