| 2 comments ]

I have always had a soft spot for KENZO in my heart. To say that I am in love with their simplicity is an understatement. I bet a lot of research goes into everything that is done at KENZO, from simple clean packaging to the fresh scents they create, inspired by nature . Yet, it is amazing how they manage to keep it looking so effortless. Sometimes that's all I need ...simple, fresh, clean and natural.


KENZO's new Eau De Fleurs Collection consists of three subtle floral notes inspired by three flowers, picked from Japanese trees. The story behind the perfume is that KENZO asked three perfumers to create a vision for each scent in the trio, resulting in three distinct, whimsical fragrances. Very fascinating, right !

I think the perfumer who created Eau De Fleur - Magnolia (Francis Kurkdjian of Takasago) - did a splendid job on it. To me its the fragrance of a happy flower....a flower bursting with joy. The fragrance has a very comforting feeling to it. It is something that makes me feel blissfully content and satisfied. KENZO describes it as the "fragile crystalline freshness of a magnolia blossom, like a ray of spring sun piercing winter clouds.” and I agree with it.


The bottle is another beauty. Its got a beautiful curve to it, like the bottle is swaying the wind. I dint like the paper on it, but the shape is just beautiful.

However, if you are looking for a fragrance that stays on for the whole eight hours , this one wont do it for you. I like my fragrance to fade away because I usually cant stand anything even mildly strong for more than two hours. So this works out very well for me. By the end of the day, it leaves a light hint only to say that it was once there...

The other two fragrances in this collection are Eau De Fleur Silk & Eau De Fleur Tea.

Read more on KENZO Eau De Fleur here

Love,
Indian Girl

2 comments

RevitaDerm Cream said... @ September 2, 2011 at 11:55 AM

this one wont do it for you. I like my fragrance to fade away because I usually cant stand anything even mildly strong for more than two hours.

Perfect Radiance said... @ November 23, 2011 at 11:18 AM

I like my fragrance to fade away because I usually cant stand anything even mildly strong for more than two hours. So this works out very well for me.
Revitaderm

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin