| 0 comments ]

Not just Heidi, most celebrities seem to be obsessed with gold on their lids. Its either black / silver smokey or gold. I don't blame them, gold does look brilliant on everyone !
Check out this video of Heidi doing the Instyle Magazine Cover Shoot.



This is the look I wore throughout Thanksgiving weekend. Its simple, makes your eyes look bright and awake yet subtle enough for the day. Pair it with a sinfully dark lip color or a girly pink or a sexy nude color. This is what everyday glamour is all about !

For this looks, I used Nixie Ultra Pearl in Electric Storm all over my concealed and primed lids. A white gold shadow as te highlighter under my brows from SKINN Summer Patina shadow palette. On the lower lashline and waterline I used Nixie eyeliner pencil in Antiquity. Using a black eyeliner pencil I lined the upper waterline (its that is what its called) to create the effect of denser , black lashes. Follow it up with mascara for fan like lashes on both upper and lower lashes. Thats it !


On the other hand my UD lipstick in Wicked or Wanted is missing. I know I gave one of those to my BFF who visited me during Thanksgiving. I have to ask her what I gave her so I know what to look for ...LOL ! I don't know why I am obsessed with finding it, I dont even feel like wearing it. I just want to see it ;) I have looked through all cabinets and baskets and purses but its not there anywhere. God knows where I hid it. Does this ever happen to you? Obsessed for no reason at all !!

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin