| 3 comments ]

I have heard of Crabtree and Evelyn before but had never actually checked out their site or their products. My God, the scents and flavors they have ! You have to check it out - Pineapple & Ginger, Mango & Cranberry, Avocado & Basil - its going to be hard to keep me from putting a dollop of the cream into my mouth !

The Crabtree & Evelyn Aromatherapy Distillations Body Lotions come in three different scents that are meant to create different sensations like purifying & refreshing / relaxing - soothing / revitalizing - conditioning. The one I tried was the Purifying - refreshing body lotion. The scent of the lotion is from essential oils of lime & eucalyptus. The product is also infused with cooling peppermint oil, skin - clarifying cucumber and lemon grass extracts that help tone and refresh the skin.


Refreshing Scent !

I had a very pleasant experience with it. I love the faint eucalyptus smell ! Especially during winters smelling eucalyptus oil helps clear blockages and stuffed noses. So, I found it very refreshing indeed ! Unless you hate the smell of eucalyptus or lime , it is hard to not like this lotion. It is light, completely non - sticky, sinks in easily and is free from paraben, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, sulphates and other bad stuff.


Handy Bottle - Yes ! But not so handy price ...


I really liked the packaging. It comes in a cute, stubby plastic bottle with a pump. The only thing not so nice is the price. The original cost is $19.50 but they are now on 20 % off now and are available for $15.60. I will definitely be sad when this bottle gets over but am not sure if I'll go back and buy it. If I do , then I wanna try the rosemary - lavender one , next time !

Love,
Indian Girl

3 comments

Bella said... @ December 11, 2008 at 4:46 AM

WOW! You just gave me a GREAT idea for Xmas gifts/stuffers!!!

Thanks hermana!!!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ December 11, 2008 at 10:41 AM

I did ! LOL !! Thanks girl !

crabtree and evelyn outlet said... @ July 14, 2010 at 4:23 AM

I love the crabtree and evelyn Mango and cranberry, i simply cannot get enough of it! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin