| 0 comments ]

This weekend I finally did something that I've been wanting to do for the past four weeks. I had a luxurious bath !! A Spa Bath with the Lisa Hoffman Kit. Since I discovered Lisa Hoffman products it has been a complete joy ride for me. I love their moisturizers and I knew I would love these mini bath kits.


The Spa Bath Packette is " A complete bath care regimen offered in a portable and resealable packette. Each airtight ampoule contains the following products: Bath Soak, Body Wash, Body Polisher, Body Cream, and Hand & Foot Butter. Each product aims to cleanse, protect, nourish and moisturize for a softer and more radiant finish"

I used both the Bath Soak and the Body Wash for bubbling up my bath and soaked in it for 30 full minutes reading Cause Celeb by Helen Fielding. But sometime later, I was starting to doze off and I knew it was time to get out. The Body Polisher was awesome, it exfoliates and gets the dryness out without being nasty and rough . I think I might get it in full size. The fragrance is so calming and spa like. It envelopes your body so when you get out you feel super relaxed and very sleepy.


At $25 they are expensive but for a once in a month routine, I thinks its okay to splurge. You can get a few packets and store them or carry them along when you are traveling. They also make excellent gifts and stocking stuffers. You can get the whole Spa Bath Collection in full sizes for $180 which could work out much cheaper if you are one who enjoys having baths often. They also have Spa Shower Kits ($25) and Spa Facial Kits($35) !

Over all, what an experience !

Awesome Tip
: Before having a bath (or even just a long shower) apply a heavy moisturizer all over your body and face. The hot steam helps your skin absorb the moisture better and you'll get out feeling a million bucks. This tricks works , I do it all the time !

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin