| 3 comments ]

A big thank you to all who participated in the Halloween Contest. The lipstick witch was thrilled to have so many of you help her out. The right answer of course was " Julie Hewett Lipsticks"


And now for the winners !

Congratulations to Sherry Brooks and Anusha Saran ! You will each receive a Julie Hewett Oona Noir Lipstick worth $22.50 !!

You will receive a mail notifying you of your win. Please respond back with your full name and address, so I can send your goodies your way !!

Something exciting is coming up tomorrow other than the weekend, so come back here to know what it is !

Love,
Indian Girl

3 comments

M said... @ October 31, 2008 at 8:21 PM

:( I Didn't win!

Anyway...let us in on some devilish make up tricks for Halloween...its not too late yet…we have parties to attend…and no makeup advice :( We need help IG!

Hahaa…that’s enough emotional blackmail…but would love a quick tutorial on how to make up a She-Devil/vampire look or any other Halloween look when you are counting on make-up to do the job and throwing together a few accessories to complete the look!

Happy Halloween!

Sherry B. said... @ November 15, 2008 at 1:29 PM

Just wanted to say a very belated "Thank You!" for my win! My computer has been very "ill" and I just got it running again! Naturally, this is the first place I headed for. The Julie Hewett "Oona Noir" is just gorgeous and exactly what I have been searching for in a lipcolor (I'm a little difficult to please!). If it had not been for you, my search would have gone on forever! Again, thank you so very much!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ November 18, 2008 at 5:16 AM

Hi Sherry !

I am soooooo glad you liked it ! It feels so good to know this !
If you liked this one, you might also like the Film Noir they make, check it out when you can :)

Love,
Indian Girl

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin