| 6 comments ]

With all this technology comes its side effects. To me its my computer and the super strained eyes it leaves me with by the end of the day. Almost every other night I rub some ice cubes over my eyes or use slices of cucumber to help me relax and restore some moisture to my stressed out eyes. I am sure all of you are familiar with this feeling that I am talking about and if you are then you'll be super interested in this product.

What are they?

Eye slices are disposable gel based pads that delivers several active ingredients to the eye area allowing one to rejuvenate within five minutes of using it. They are capable of reducing puffiness, redness, wrinkles and dark circles within a five to twenty minute time frame. The best part is when you place them on you eyes and gently press, it stays out on your eyes even while you sit erect. I refrigerated the product for a while before I used it but the product is capable of staying cool even without prior refrigeration.

This wonderful eye product is the brain child of a South African lady who wanted to bring something that could soothe, relax and revive your eyes in five minutes. With a continued research for six years years this product is now a popular name in South African spas and in various other parts of the world. It comes in a box that holds each of the slices in separate compartments making it easy for storage and for travel.

My Experience with Eye Slices:

Last night after another heavy session in front of my computer I tried these on. It did take me a minute or two to get them to adhere properly in my eye socket but once I did, the gel stuck to what it promised and got me all relaxed. I had it on at least fifteen minutes but it still remained cool which was the best part. With ice, the cooling is a little too much and with cucumber it gets heated up very fast. And this is why these eye slices are so amazing - they maintain the temperature for a long time - enough to have you relaxed or even out you to sleep. Move over Cucumber, your time is up !

These slices are reusable for up to ten times and are available for $ 19.99 and the refills are for $14.99. This is my only gripe. I do wish they were a little cheaper or were reusable for more than ten times. But then again, I do like them a lot so I know I will have a few stocked in my fridge.

The eye slices are great as part of facials, long flights, after eye brow waxing and most of all after a tired stressful day. The next time you are on a long flight to India or any other part of the world where you have stay in your seat for 12 hours , take these miracles with you. Your eyes wont be dehydrated ever again !

Read more on Eye Slices here. Their USA site will be launching soon, so check back then to see where you can buy these products in the US.

Love,
Indian Girl

6 comments

Anonymous said... @ October 9, 2008 at 11:23 PM

Where are they available in the US?

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ October 10, 2008 at 12:11 AM

Hi Mugdha,
They will be available on their US site as soon as its launched.

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ October 10, 2008 at 1:40 AM

Hey again Mugdha,
I guess the site will be up in 2 weeks ! Let me know if you get them :)

Anonymous said... @ October 10, 2008 at 8:39 AM

Interesting concept!!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ October 10, 2008 at 8:48 AM

It is Nosh ! Trust me, I felt great after that fifteen minutes . I have tried almost every one of those eye gels you get CVS . The ones you freeze and then use. But this one is several times better !

Anonymous said... @ January 14, 2009 at 12:17 AM

EyeSlices are available in the USA now: http://www.eyeslicesusa.com

I tried EyeSlices last month for the first time, I couldn't believe how great they felt on my eyes!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin