| 1 comments ]

This is the look I wore this past weekend when I went to The Main Event. Love the laser tag game! I was acting like a teenager running around shooting people...lol! Was sooooooo much fun !! Have you been there? You'll love it if you have a thing for video games / bowling / the one of a kind laser tag game.

Lovely reader Nosh had asked me about the pewter eye look which is a hot fall trend. This paired with burgandy / deep berry toned lips will make you the ultimate fall diva !

I didnot go very dark with this look coz I wore it during the day and it was pretty hot out here. But as the season progresses into the chilly zone, I will do another look which will be a deeper/ darker version of this one.






Products Used and Description:

1. Apply concealer all over your lids and under eye.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush load a gray shadow unto your lids. Always remember to pat the color on your lids and not drag the brush over them.
I used Prestige shadow in Storm
3. Apply a highlighter under your brow bone.
I used Prescriptives shadow in Rose Powder
4. Draw a thin line along your upper lash line using a liquid liner
I used Prestige liquid liner in Black
5. Line your waterline with a white pencil
I used NYC pencil in White.
6. Complete the look with lots of mascara / falsies and dont forget to do those brows !
I used Clinique naturally glossy mascara.

Well this is as easy as it gets !!! All you needed was one gray shadow and some liner !!

1 comments

Anonymous said... @ September 14, 2008 at 3:55 PM

This is the perfect pewter! I love you!! =) This is exactly what I had in mind but I couldn't quite get it right... the ones I was trying made me look like I had been punched in the eye.. ouch =(.

I am such a dweeb, haha, I didn't even SEE this post and I've visited the page about a million times since you put it up, haha :P

Thanks soooo much Indian girl! You are awesome as always :D I can't wait to see your take on the darker pewter look!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin