| 0 comments ]


Gisele Bundchen has replaced Carmen Electra as the new face of Max Factor ! That gorgeous woman, ! I was trying to browse Max Factors website a few days back and I couldnt go beyond the home page...now I know why ! They were busy redesigning it to bring in the new girl! Check out Gisele's gallery on their website


Coming to the other new face ...its Ellen DeGeneres for Cover Girl !! Ellen is funniest woman on earth ! Dont you just love her show ! Unfortunately I dont get to see it most often, but whenever I do I am usually falling off my chair laughing. I am so happy that Cover Girl did not go with a regular model and instead went for an awesome 50 something woman. I would kill to look half as good as her when I am 50 . Cant wait to see her adverts!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin