| 1 comments ]

I love Marilyn Monroe ! She is my all time fav glamor icon! Its magical how she manages to appear naturally so sensuous and innocent all at the same time! Who is your glam icon?

Coming to the look....
I am working towards it ! By fall, I would have perfected this ;)
I just dont remember what shadows I used to create this look. I did it a while back and have just forgotten the products I used. But no worries...I will be working on this look again n again for sure...and will share them with y'all then. I need to get a new concealer....my circles are act



Top it off with your fav red lipstick and gloss !


I'll leave you with another super shot of lovely Marilyn...

1 comments

Unknown said... @ August 22, 2008 at 10:04 AM

She was so unbelievably beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin