| 6 comments ]

Fresh outta my innovation room, these 2 lip combos are rocking my world right now. I just couldnt wait to share em with y'all !

The first one is a pretty pretty nude look which can be worn with anything and everything. The second one...my current super fav ( i know I invented them only today...but I am allowed a "current" fav....right) is a glossy coral color. Oooh this color with a touch of mascara and some bronzer is all I'll need to look fresh and bright ...on a good hair day :)

Chk em out....I now present to you :

1. Juicy Peach ( sounds kinda ...ahem)
To achieve this look....lightly dab Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coffee Break and add a good amount of Sally Hansen Hypnotic Lipgloss in Bejeweled.
Coffee Break is a brownish shade and Bejeweled is a light peach colored lipgloss.


2. Glossy Coral:
This one is a mix of Estee Lauder Intense Lipcreme in Drama topped with Sally Hansen Hypnotic Lipgloss in Bejeweled. Drama is a deeply pigmented burnt orange mixed with brown kinda color.



Love,
Indian Girl

6 comments

Vanessa said... @ July 17, 2008 at 6:40 PM

Hi there! Yes it's a bit similar, Mai Tai is darker. I made a comparison post awhile back when Fafi first came out, here are some swatches:

SWATCH 1

SWATCH 2

♔Jaimie said... @ July 18, 2008 at 12:30 AM

juicy peach is gorgeous! i'll have to look into them!

---------------------------
xoxo Jaimie
www.justkissnmakeup.com

Dimple said... @ July 18, 2008 at 9:41 AM

Hey there! i love your blog, im indian myself and have just started a makeup blog. I hope you can check it out sometime, theres not much there yet though :-(

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ July 18, 2008 at 11:06 PM

Thank you Vanessa !

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ July 18, 2008 at 11:07 PM

Jamie :
Thanks girl! Do try it. Whats your fav peachy lipstick / gloss?

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ July 18, 2008 at 11:08 PM

Hey Glamourousguju,
Nice to know you started a make up blog! We need more Indians to get into the makeup blogging world ! I sure will chk your blog out!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin