| 0 comments ]

Its been sooooooooooo long since I actually played with my shadows. So, I took out my stash and looked around only to feel the very familiar feeling of .....I NEED MORE STASH...
This is what I did, to keep me from going and buying. Its a simple look with the colors purple and taupe.

Products Used and Description:
1. Apply primer and concealer over lids.
I used Pur minerals color correcting primer (sucks big time) and Revlon Colorstay Stay Natural concealer.
2. Apply the purple shadow all over your lid.
I used Prestige shadow in Morada
3. Apply the taupe on outer V and crease and blend well.
I used ULTA Mineral shadow in Maze.
4. Apply eyeliner along upper and lower lashline.
5. Dont forget the mascara.






So,tell me...watchu been upto? What new places have you guys been rocking at?Anything interesting...?

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin