| 9 comments ]

While at Ulta yesterday, I picked up 2 Prestige eyeshadow duos. This is a look a created using one of them. It is a duo with a lighter two toned purple and a deeper violet-ish purple. I love the shadows! They have great color payoff, blend easily, absolutely no fall outs, cute packaging an the best part is the cost - $3.99 each. I got them one a BOGOF sale ...so I got both the duos for only $3.99!!!! That is an awesome deal, right!!

Products Used and Description:

1. Apply concealer all over your eyes and under the eyes covering all spots and dark circles.
I used Revlon Colorstay Stay Natural Concealer in Medium 4.

2. Apply a light purple shadow all over you lid.
I used Prestige Eye Shadow Duo in Morada.

3. Apply a violet or deep purple color on the outer V and blend it onto your crease.

4. Apply a gold highlighter under your brows.
I used the white-gold color from LA Colors Palette in Truffles.

5. Line your lower water line with the deep purple and use the lighter purple on the inner corner.

6. Line your lower water line with a black pencil and your upper lash line with a black liquid liner. Wing it out, if you feel like it :)
I used Prestige liquid eyeliner and NYC pencil in Black.

7. Apply mascara for the added oomph!





Dats all!!! The total cost of this look was less than $2, assuming black liners and mascara's are almost always available ;) I would advice pairing this with pink cheeks and pink lips or you can also go for mauve lips.

Did you like the look? I totally recommend Prestige shadow in Morada. I also love love love their liquid eyeliners and eyeliner pencils. They have a lot of color selection with the eyeliners. Let me know if you get any. Do try it while its on BOGOF at Ulta!!! I think I might go get few more while they are on sale...

Love,
Indian Girl


9 comments

Ranjani said... @ May 23, 2008 at 3:25 AM

Love how the purple makes your eyes pop! Super sexy!
I will try to send you a pic with the teal eyes when I do it:)

Anonymous said... @ May 23, 2008 at 4:31 AM

the purple looks so beautiful

Phyllis Bourne said... @ May 23, 2008 at 4:45 AM

I love it!

I've been searching for purple eye looks ever since I saw Kristi Y. do a gorgeous lavender/lilac look on Dancing with the Stars.

And ranjani is right, it does make your eyes pop.

Thanks!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ May 24, 2008 at 2:08 AM

Thanks Ranjani! Cant wait to see the pics!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ May 24, 2008 at 2:09 AM

Zaini:
Isnt it!! I loved the color. DO you have a favorite purple you reach out to often?

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ May 24, 2008 at 2:10 AM

Hey Phyllis!
I love the eye makeup on Dancing with the stars! They are so bright and shimmery! Have you tried any look inspired from any of the dancers?

Anonymous said... @ May 24, 2008 at 4:04 AM

u know what indian girl i haven't really explored the world of eye shadows yet cuz i have small eyes and i thought that eye makeup would make em look even smaller(especially eyeliner/mascara) but ur beautiful presentations r inspiring me...by the way any suggestions to make eyes pop and look bigger

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ May 30, 2008 at 4:24 AM

Hey Zaini,
Sorry I took so long to reply.
I guess you could try lining just the outer one third of your lower and upper lashline. This gives an illusion of bigger eyes. You could also try lining your water line with a white eyeliner pencil.This definitely brightens the eye and makes it look a tad bit bigger.

Anonymous said... @ June 2, 2008 at 7:42 PM

Thanks Indian girl! will try the tips n let u know

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin