| 0 comments ]

This look is inspired from Penelope Cruz at the Cannes this year. It was a simple look and can be worn everyday. It is great for conservative workplaces, interviews and other formal occasions! A lot of celebrities sport this simple nude eyelid + deep crease color, to add a lot of depth yet keeping it simple.
Checkout JLo, Shilpa Shetty and Penelope, all wearing different variations of the same look.



Products Used and Description:

1. Apply your concealer all over the eye and along the lower eyelid.
2. Apply a nude shade all over your lid.
I used the light nude shade from Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Eyeshadow duo in Natural Minerals.
3. Apply a darker crease color along the outer V and pull it into the crease and a little above the crease.
I used the darker nude shade from Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Eyeshadow duo in Natural Minerals.
4. Apply a dark brown color carefully along the outer V and into the crease. This adds the additional depth.
I used Milani Eye shadow - Java Bean.
5. Apply a light bronze highlighter.
I used the bronze shade from LA Colors Palette - Truffles.
6. Line the upper lash line and lower waterline using a black pencil.
7. Apply mascara.

Dats about it !!

How was your weekend? Too bad its almost over :(
I had loads of fun barbecuing with friends and visiting the outlet mall, a little away from my place. What did you guys do? I hope you got to relax and have fun!! Did you do any beauty buying? I bought a few things and I shall tell you about them soon !!

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin