| 2 comments ]

How would you like to get your makeup at 30% discount all year round !! Read on to find out more....


CCO stands for Cosmetic Company Outlet. I visited my local CCO at an outlet mall last weekend and am excited to tell you guys about it. I am not sure how many of you know about these stores but if you dint then this is your chance to get to know them!

The CCO stores also known as CCS - Cosmetic Company Stores can be found in certain outlet malls around your city. Why should you know about them ? Coz....they are your source of makeup at 30% discount - ALL YEAR !! The CCO stores sell many popular cosmetic brand stuff for more than 30% off!!

The brands I found at my CCO were:
Bobbi Brown,
Clinique
Origins
MAC
Estee Lauder
Prescriptives.

I am not very sure about other CCO's and what brands they might carry but I know for sure that its a bargain to shop at CCO.
For example : The MAC Moisturecover Concealer ($15) was only $11 and Prescriptives Sheer Lipstick ($17.50) was for only $12.50!!!

One thing to know about them other than the discount is that they do not carry the whole product line from each brand. The stuff found is either from the permanent collection or from limited collections that are not sold at regular stores anymore. You might not find the current and happening collections at these stores. So, you might not always get everything you want but you will be surprised by what you do :) Apart from this, I believe they also dont allow one to purchase more than three items of the same kind.

I did not buy anything during this visit coz I am broke and I better not binge on makeup for a while :( But you guys can shop and tell me what you bought!!! Makeup from and for anybody always makes me super happy !! You can find the your nearest CCO - HERE

So, have you been to your CCO yet?

2 comments

Never Mind!! said... @ May 29, 2008 at 8:13 PM

I live about 2 miles away from a Revlon outlet mall and that is my getaway on slower weekends :)

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ May 30, 2008 at 4:21 AM

Thats awesome!!! If I had any outlet mall near me....I would have bought one of everything they had! Its so much fun buying things for a bargain, aint it!
What are your fav revlon products?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin