| 7 comments ]

I created this look using the LA Colors Palette I reviewed below. I think its a good look for Indian weddings / bridal ceremonies where you can get away with all that shimmer.

Products Used:
1. LA Colors Extreme 4 Color Eyeshadow in Truffles
2. Prestige Liquid liner - Black
3. Prestige Pencil Liner -Black

Description:
1. I used the gold color on the inner corner, the bronze in the middle , the dark sableish color on the crease/ outer corner and the white-gold color as the highlighter. Blend them well.
2. Using a liquid eyeliner I lined both upper and lower lash line.
3. Using a black pencil liner, I lined the lower water line.

Thats about it!



7 comments

ilovecheese said... @ April 30, 2008 at 11:18 AM

Lovely look! I really like the sable-ish colour for the crease. Cna definitely carry this for the wedding-y occasions.

Thushaa said... @ May 1, 2008 at 2:26 AM

Very pretty everyday look. Loves it!

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ May 1, 2008 at 3:03 AM

Hey Ilovecheese! Yeah its a nice color, I like it too! I was so wishing I had that tangerine color eye pencil of yours... I wanted to do a gold/tangerine look ...but alas I dont have that pencil :(

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ May 1, 2008 at 3:03 AM

Thanks Thushaa! Welcome to maa blog!

Ranjani said... @ May 1, 2008 at 6:29 AM

LOVE this look! It's so Egyptian queen looking:)

Check out my blog when you get a chance!

http://wakeupandsmellthemasala.blogspot.com/

An Indian's Makeup Blog said... @ May 2, 2008 at 2:59 AM

Thank you Ranjani! I did visit your blog sometime around last week or the week before that. I am a big big big fan of food....cant wait to see more of your recipes!

Anonymous said... @ June 21, 2008 at 9:34 AM

Very pretty. I like LA Colors nail polish and I just ordered the 5-shadow metallic palette. Cant wait to play with it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin