| 2 comments ]

Its been raining all day today....am feeling so blue....
Hence this bright eye make up to pump me up and make me feel all bright and happy!
I was inspired by the MAC Spring / Summer Deep Dynamics look to create this basic sparkly green eye with a literally a patch of blue in between.
Hope you enjoy it !! Muah !

Products Used and Description:
1. Primer if you have oily eyelids like me.
2. Use a base color.
I used the light color from Loreal Eyeshadow in Soft Fern
3. Apply the green eyeshadow on the inner corner making a distinct sharp ending line at the beginning of the middle of the eye lid.Confused?? hope the pictures help:)
I used the green color from Loreal Eyeshadow in Soft Fern
4. From the end of the green on the inner corner , apply the teal blue color till the end of the middle of the eye lid, again making the end line sharp and distinct.
I used Loreal HIP eyeshadoe duo in Showy
5. Now on the outer end/ outer V of the eye, apply the green eyeshadow. Blend the green out onto the crease.
6. Apply your highlighter under the brow/ on your brow bone and blend into the green applied on the crease.
I used Revlon Wet/Dry eyeshadow in White Pearl as the highlighter.
7. Apply the green / blue along the lower lash line. I followed the same green - blue -green pattern as on the upper eyelid here.
8. Apply black liquid liner along the upper lash line a black pencil line on the lower water line. Apply loads of mascara ( I did not)

DONE !!







2 comments

i♥make-up said... @ March 7, 2008 at 9:39 AM

very very sexy, and well-done indeed

Anonymous said... @ November 2, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I hope u learned to put on eyeshadow better . Eek

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin