| 0 comments ]

I have found that it is a little difficult to sport the pink look without taking the risk of looking like we have a lot of frosted color on our lids. I tried this look with a little red. I hope this looks makes it easier to carry off the pink eyelids look!

Products Used and Description :

1. Use a eye shadow primer. This step is especially important for this look because the pinks most often do not show up on NC 35 - 45 type skin tones.
I used Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer.
2. Use a light pink as base color all over the lid.
I used Lakme Shimmer Eye Cube in Pink Sparkle.
3. Over the pink base use a brighter pink color all over the lid.
I used Ulta Flirty Eyeshadow in Playful.
4. On the outer V apply the red color with a light hand and blend it into the middle of the lid. You can deepen the eye by applying the red into the crease as well.
I used is Revlon Golden Affairs Blush in Merlot at Midnight.
5. Line the lower lashline using either of the pink shades.
6. Line the water line, upper lash line with a black eye liner.
7. The mascara, ofcourse !

There you are, lookin pretty in pink !








0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin