| 0 comments ]

Continuing to test out my Ulta eye shadows, I created a Golden Green look. This should look gorgeous on brown eyes I'd think.

Products Used and Description:
1. Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer all over the lids
2. Concealer over the lids and covering the dark circles.
3. Golden green color all over the lid.
I used Ulta Extreme Wear Cream to Powder Eye Color in Peridot.
4. Apply a green eyeshadow pencil along the outer V and shade it in.
I used Revlon Eyeliner Pencil in Green 14.
5. Apply the dark green eyeshadow over the area defined by the pencil and blend it in with the golden green from the outer V to the middle in wild shield wiper motions. For extra definition you can apply another layer of the dark green emphasizing the outer V area.
I used Loreal Eye Shadow duo in Soft Fern.
6. Line the upper lashline using a black liquid eyeliner.
7. Line the lower lashline using the dark green pencil.
8. Line the water line using a black pencil liner.

Dats about it !!!
Hope you liked the look! Muah !






0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin