| 8 comments ]

Finally I am back.

Back to my home. Back to my blog where I belong.

Last Friday was my last day with Vogue India. The one year and four months in Mumbai, working with the world's favourite fashion magazine's digital team was a dream. I made great friends and had the best time working there. However, it was hardly work given that I was doing what I love. This made showing up at work, one of my favourite things to wake up in the morning for.

However, with my wedding in December and several other things on my mind, I decided to move on from there. I will now be available full-time to continue pursuing what I love in my own backyard.

Before I left for Vogue, I was in the process of developing our blog into a website and had done all the ground work for it. However, the great opportunity came along and I put our project on hold temporarily. It is now time to bring it back to life and get it up and running.

So, that I where I have been.

Well, that and trying out a new smoothie every morning for breakfast.

And adding new yoga pose to my existing yoga routine before I down the jug of smoothie. Today I tried the wide leg forward bend.

(via theyogaposes.com)


And finding a cozy corner to doze away at all night long Indian weddings.



Love,
Indian Girl

8 comments

Hitha said... @ July 12, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I assume the same position when I'm at all-night Indian weddings! Best of luck with wedding planning - let me know if you need help with ANYTHING.

Anonymous said... @ July 13, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Yay, you're back! Good luck with everything! :)

Unknown said... @ July 13, 2012 at 10:06 AM

welcome back :)

Anna Karin said... @ July 13, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Welcome back:) I love your blog.

Awais tariQ said... @ July 21, 2012 at 9:03 AM

nice BloG ..

leather jacket mink collar said... @ July 23, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I never try anything like this but now really interesting in it so just love this style!

Pinkie Pie Style said... @ July 28, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Hehe immediately when I saw the picture of the smoothie I thought to myself... "FACIAL" haha! It looks like a yummy facial recipe/concoction to me! :)

kathydobbs said... @ August 1, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I like your page.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin