Mornin Ladies !
How have you been ?
I've been good. Work is great but can also get very stressful. We had Vogue.in's first anniversary party on Thursday and it was a blast. So not stuck-uppy. Everybody loosened up and got on the floor. Boss, big boss - everybody.
And now its that time after a party when the pictures come back and you you find all those embarrassing drunk pics. Good Lord. Lets not go there.
Here is a pic of mine from the party. I know, its first time sharing a full face pic. Cant say I am not nervous but Mumbai making me slightly more brave.
1. Smashbox Photo finish Primer
2. Revlon Photo ready concealer
3. Milani Brow Kit
4. Sleek Palette - Dirty bronze color on lid.
5. Lancome Artliner - black
6. Carmindy for Sally Hansen Blush - Cherub
7. Three Custom Colors Lipstick - Majorca
8. Julie Hewett Lipstick - Belle Noir
1. If you are having a fairly good skin day - skip the foundation.
2. If its a dim lit setting, go for a bright lipstick . It pops well in pictures especially when you are wearing something as boring as black.
3. Revlon Photoready concealer is the bomb. It really is perfect for pictures.
4. Blotting sheets are a must in your bag.
5. A blow dry before a big party is totally worth it.
6. So is a pedicure / manicure. I went with a soft almost wedding-y color - O.P.I - Kiss on the cheek.
7. Go ahead , have fun even if its a work thing. No body is going to remember a thing the next day. Not even you will.
Umm...If you like this. I'll have up more makeup break downs now on.
Mornin Ladies !